PURPOSE of the COMPLEX
The intended aim of the Mission control center (MCC) is to provide centralized automated control of spacecraft at the stages of preparing for launch, during the orbital flight and at the end of the mission.
The MCC is realized on a single software/hardware platform using modern information technologies (virtualization, cloud computing, convergent infrastructure) and enables to solve the tasks of spacecraft control within protected information area.
During the flight, the MCC performs:
- planning of spacecraft control sessions based on customer requests
- determination of spacecraft orbital characteristics from measurements of current navigation parameters, carried out by the command-and-measurement systems of ground-based stations and solving ballistic problems for spacecraft control
- calculation and generation of programs and lists of one-off commands to control spacecraft on-board systems
- processing telemetry (telesignalling) data and analysis of status and functioning of spacecraft onboard systems
- information exchange with the command-and-measurement systems of ground-based stations and interacting organizations
- set of automation equipment
- system-wide software
- specialized software for spacecraft control
- information protection system